Please wait a moment ...
Please wait a moment ...
OverviewLights: Wide beam pattern, low energy consumptionMercedes connect me: In online contact with the carMultimedia systems: Larger screen, more functionsSafety: More extensive assistanceShort Version: The new Mercedes-Benz B-Class 2014: petrol and diesel models - The pioneer in better shape than everSuccess: Popular and in demandThe exterior: More organic and dynamicThe interior: Stylish dial layout and electroplated switchesThe model range: New range structure logic with three lines
Oct 20, 2014
The easiest way to recognise a facelifted B-Class is from the front: a new bumper, wide radiator trim with two louvres and now integral daytime running lamps in the headlamps give the vehicle a more organic and dynamic appearance. LED High Performance headlamps create a more striking look, both day and night (optional extra). The rear bumper has likewise been modified and now features a contoured covering and chrome trim strip.
The further-refined front section of the B-Class has an even more organic and dynamic look. It features an eye-catching front bumper with radiator trim surround and sporty V-shape. The LED daytime running lamps are integral with the headlamps. The optional LED High Performance headlamps create a more striking look, both day and night.
The key features of the front-end design:
- sporty, eye-catching front bumper, powerfully dynamic AMG bumper in combination with AMG Line
- wide radiator trim with distinctive shell diamond lattice in matt black, two louvres painted in matt iridium silver and a large Mercedes star
- two louvres in the radiator trim in combination with the equipment lines Style, Urban and AMG Line with chrome insert, high-gloss black louvres with chrome insert with Night package
- continuous dynamic V-shape of front section as far as the bumper
- LED High Performance headlamps (optional) with even more striking look, both day and night, and interesting Coming Home light.
The side view combines sporty lines with aerodynamically optimised design. The exciting profile gives the B-Class a forceful and unmistakable radiance.
The key features of the side design:
- sweeping roof line with distinctive swage line
- sportily contoured roof spoiler
- side windows without visible frames
- two feature lines in the doors
- aerodynamically optimised exterior mirrors with indicator lamps, mirrors attached via bracing bars
- powerfully contoured wheel housings and muscular side sill panels.
The rear end combines strong design with a high level of functionality. The sporty proportions allow a wide load compartment opening and low loading edge. The modified rear bumper with contoured covering and chrome trim strip creates a dynamic look.
The key features of the rear design:
- tailpipe trims fully integral with bumper
- large, deep luggage compartment door with chrome-plated handle strip and LED number plate illumination (in combination with optional LED High Performance headlamps and/or reversing camera)
- wide, high-grade tail lamps extending from the luggage compartment door into the side wall; LED tail lights and brake lights (also in the basic variant) make for a special light design as well as added safety thanks to shorter response times of the brake lights
- LED tail lamps (optional) for an unmistakable, sporty light effect (in combination with optional LED High Performance headlamps)
- muscular, contoured rear bumper in colour of car with black-grained bottom part in diffuser look
- distinctive roof spoiler with integral third brake lamp.