Please wait a moment ...
Please wait a moment ...
Under the microscope: GLA Edition 1 - Special incentive at the start
OverviewActive safety: Helpful assistantsAerodynamics: As sleek as they comeFit for off-road excursions - Multi-talented: The new Mercedes-Benz GLAMultimedia features: Always well informed and entertainedPassive safety: A protection programme for every eventualitySuspension: The right set-up for every useThe body: Stable foundationThe design: Quality and self-assuranceThe engines: Four and 4x4The Mercedes-Benz management team on the GLA: "Element of our strategy for the future"The model range: Many ideas for individualisationThe transmissions: Shifting comfort combined with efficiencyUnder the microscope: endurance testing - A vehicle lifespan at time lapse speedUnder the microscope: GLA Edition 1 - Special incentive at the startUnder the microscope: Renewable raw materials - High-tech parcel shelfUnder the microscope: 4MATIC - Added traction
For approximately one year after market launch of the GLA the particularly exclusive Edition 1 version will be available. The special model is recognisable by the "Edition 1" lettering on the front wings.
The Edition 1 of the GLA impresses with exclusive details both inside and out. The exterior is based on the Urban line with simulated underguard and roof rails in chrome. Further features include bi-xenon headlamps, 19-inch AMG light-alloy wheels finished in high-gloss black, a black radiator grille louvre with chrome inserts, black-painted exterior mirrors, black waistline trim strips and dark-tinted glass starting from the B-pillars. The Edition 1 will be available exclusively in the paint finishes cirrus white, orient brown metallic, mountain grey metallic and designo magno mountain grey (from autumn 2014).
Interior highlights include the DESERT DUST interior with
- seats which are only available in the Edition 1 upholstered in nut brown leather and Alvorada fabric with striking moccasin stitching
- 3-spoke multifunction sports steering wheel in leather, with perforated grip area and flattened bottom section
- sports pedals in brushed stainless steel with rubber studs
- aluminium trim with trapezoidal grain
- air vents with nozzle ring and cross element in silver chrome
- cover over the stowage compartment in the centre console
- cord floor mats with stitching in the appointments colour
- black roof liner and Light and Sight package (single-tone ambient lighting; illumination of the stowage compartment in the centre console; illuminated make-up mirror for driver and front passenger; illuminated front door sill panels with Mercedes lettering; front and rear footwell lighting; interior mirror with additional lighting; rear lighting with integral reading lamps and locator lighting; windscreen wipers with rain sensor, courtesy and warning lights for driver and front passenger doors).