G. Daimler Memorial

  • Stuttgart, Aug 1, 2010 - Gottlieb Daimler acquired an estate in Taubenheimstraße in Cannstatt in 1882. The greenhouse on the premises was converted into a workshop where Gottlieb Daimler and Wilhelm Maybach set out to make their vision of individual mobility come true – a vision of a light, universal engine for vehicles on land, on water and in the air.
nix
Loading