Daimler Heritage: TOPICS FOR FEBRUARY 2010

Stuttgart, Jan 1, 2010
105 years ago – 8 February 1905: Georg Wiß established the in Gaggenau. In late November 1907 Benz & Cie. decided on a takeover. The factory was renamed Benz-Werke Gaggenau GmbH on 31 December 1910.
85 years ago – 18 February 1925: was registered as a trademark.
75 years ago – 14 - 24 February 1935: Daimler-Benz presented the with a rear-mounted, 1.5-litre, four-cylinder engine at the International Car and Motorcycle Show in Berlin.
15 years ago – 23 February 1995: Evobus GmbH was created by merging the bus division of Mercedes-Benz AG with Karl Kässbohrer GmbH. The Mercedes-Benz and Setra brands continued to appear on the market separately.
 

Media

Back
  • D273320
    1793005_Vorschau_Februar2010_d.rtf
    1793005_Vorschau_Februar2010_d.rtf
  • D273321
    1793006_Preview_February2010_e.rtf
    1793006_Preview_February2010_e.rtf
Loading