Please wait a moment ...
Please wait a moment ...
Mercedes-Benz Accessories GmbH at the Geneva Motor Show 2016 - Even sportier, even more practical: CLA Shooting Brake and smart with genuine accessories
A range of accessories for the Mercedes-Benz CLA Shooting Brake as well as smart is the focus of Mercedes-Benz Accessories GmbH at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show. On the public days fans of both brands will be able to acquire souvenirs, gifts as well as over 30 model cars in scale from 1:14 to 1:43 at the Mercedes-Benz Collection shop in Hall 6. High-quality accessories from the extensive 2016 Mercedes-Benz Collection also await brand fans and enthusiast the stand, including writing utensils, caps, bags, smartphone cases and cups.
Mercedes-Benz Accessories GmbH demonstrates how to individualize a Mercedes-Benz to an exceptionally higher standard with products for the CLA Shooting Brake being exhibited by the brand at the Geneva Motor Show. Genuine accessories featured on the design polar silver magno coloured exhibition vehicle include the following:
- An unusual appearance is conjured up by the illuminated Mercedes star. Fibre-optic cables and LED lights illuminate the central star on the radiator grille when the car is locked and unlocked by remote control and when the doors or boot are opened.
- Two-piece black exterior rear-view mirror cases enhance the vehicle's sleek sporty look.
- Exemplary of the extensive selection of wheels for the CLA Shooting Brake is exemplified on the exhibition vehicle through the black painted a red rim flanged 18-inch 5-twin-spoke light-alloy wheels. Black hub caps sporting an embossed Mercedes-Benz star individualize the vehicles appearance even further while also protecting the wheel hub from dirt. Black trim caps with an embossed star logo beneath transparent plastic are screwed onto the tyre valves.
- The New Alustyle Comfort ski and snowboard rack is attached to the New Alustyle basic carrier bars on the exhibition vehicle. This allows up to six pairs of skis (without sticks) or four snowboards to be transported. Practical and convenient: the pull-out function makes loading and unloading easier.
- With the addition of the new KIDFIX XP child seat being introduced in May 2016, Mercedes-Benz will extend its range of high-quality and safe retention systems for the little ones. The new model has been developed in cooperation with renowned child seat manufacturer BRITAX RÖMER and is assigned to group II/III, making it suitable for children between four and twelve in the weight range from 15 to 36 kg. The backrest can be removed in accordance with Euro NCAP requirements.
- The universal smartphone holder enables many mobile phone models to be connected to the vehicle's exterior antenna. The size of the cradle is adjustable, ensuring ideal adaptation to the specific shapes of the different smartphones. The cradle is fitted to the installation in the centre console and the smartphone is connected to the audio system via Bluetooth®. A charging cable with Micro-USB connector or lightning connector is also available for charging mobile phones.
- There is an intelligent transport solution in the luggage compartment too: the shallow boot tub has a slightly raised edge and fits the load area perfectly.
Upgraded outside and in: Genuine accessories from smart-BRABUS
A smart fortwo on the adjoining smart stand demonstrates how the city-speedster can be given an even more individual character with the aid of genuine accessories.
The exterior is upgraded by the following accessories from the sporty smart-BRABUS range. The sporty add-on parts are supplied primed and can be painted in the customer's colour of choice:
- Rear apron with diffuser
- Front spoiler
- Side skirts
- Roof spoiler
- 3rd brake light in smoke grey rounds off the range of body accessories.
In the interior the following parts from the smart-BRABUS genuine accessories range demonstrate how the smart fortwo can become even sportier:
- Two-piece interior trim set in carbon-fibre optic
- Pedal covers in brushed stainless steel with non-slip rubber studs for a firm footing
- Door sills in brushed stainless steel with BRABUS lettering
- Velour floor mats not only enhance the look of the interior, but are also quick and easy to clean
- Shift paddles in aluminium optic
- DCT shift lever knob in matt aluminium with real leather application - a perfect match for
- the handbrake handle in solid matt aluminium
A second smart sports the smart-BRABUS Monoblock 8 alloy wheels.These feature a high-sheen anthracite matt finish. The exclusive wheels come in size 6 J x 16 ET 44 with 185/50 R16 tyres at the front and in size 6 J x 16 ET 40 with 205/45 R16 tyres at the rear.