The A-Class will be available as an "Edition 1" for around one year after the market launch. Both on the exterior and in the interior, the exclusive special model has numerous colour highlights in Edition green. In addition, equipment features such as LED High Performance headlamps, sport seats and ambient lighting are standard equipment. The Edition 1 is available with all engine variants.
The exterior is based on the AMG Line. The front and rear aprons have inserts in Edition green. Other special features include LED High Performance headlamps and 19-inch AMG multi-spoke light-alloy wheels with the rim flange painted in Edition green. The special model is recognisable by the "Edition 1" lettering on the front wings. As standard the Edition 1 has a diamond grille with black pins and a black louvre with chrome insert. The exterior mirror housings are painted in black, while the waistline and window line trim strips are in high-gloss black. Standard equipment also includes heat-insulating, dark-tinted glass from the B-pillar to the rear.
Interior highlights include the following:
- Upper dashboard with contrasting topstitching in Edition green
- Sport seats upholstered in ARTICO man-made leather/DINAMICA microfibre with contrasting topstitching in Edition green
- Armrest in the centre console with contrasting topstitching in Edition green
- Door centre panels in ARTICO man-made leather with contrasting topstitching in Edition green on the armrest
- Chrome-plated air vents
- Ambient lighting in 64 colours
- Multifunction sport steering wheel in nappa leather, perforated in the grip area and with flattened bottom section
- Light trim with longitudinal grain and "Edition 1" lettering
- Floor mats with topstitching in Edition green.